TGI Fridays, Central Park

Thank God It’s Friday…

Ups~ I mean TGI Fridays open in Central Park, West Jakarta

Last Saturday, my cousin asked me to tried this new restaurant. I knew this restaurant because they have another branch in Lippo Mall Kemang, but I never visit this restaurant before. So, I went to this restaurant and feel a little bit nervous because this month’s expense is a little bit out of control. LoL.

It’s funny because they have Bruce Lee’s statue outside their restaurant.

I order three dishes and one beverage.

Fried Mozzarella (Rp 79.900)
Mozzarella cheese coated in our special Italian style breading, then deep fried and served with a rich marinara sauce.
My opinion : Six pc of fried mozzarella cheese. Their sauce is too salty. Mozzarella cheese are too thin. I prefer PH’s cheese rolls.

2015-11-30-15.50.19.jpg.jpeg

Chipotle Yucatan Chicken Salad (Rp 69.900)
Roasted pulled chicken breast seasoned with garlic oregano and blackening spices. Served on a bed of mixed greens tossed with avocado, mixed cheese, diced tomatoes, red onions, cilantro and crisp tostadas. Finish with a drizzle of cilantro lime vinaigrette and sriracha aioli.
My opinion : this salad is definitely one of the best salad I ever eat. You should try this one. I love how their taste blend. Well, mostly restaurant will give you a lot of vegetable and just a little bit meat. But TGIF give you a lot of vegetable and a lot of chicken.

2015-11-30-15.49.53.jpg.jpeg

Jack Daniel’s Chicken and Shrimp (Rp 139.900)
Juicy chargrilled chicken breast drizzled with JD's sauce and some crispy Cajun spiced fried shrimp with dipping sauce. Served with cheddar cheese mashed potato and seasonal vegetable.
My opionion : So sad that their chicken breast is too dry and not juicy at all, sauce is too sweet. Shrimp OK. Vegetable OK. Mashed potato is yummy.

2015-11-30-15.50.29.jpg.jpeg

Strawberry Lemonade Slush (Rp 35.900)
A refreshing blend of the finest strawberry and lemonade
My opinion : not special.

2015-11-30-15.49.39.jpg.jpeg

(+) Salad is delicious
(+) Big portion
(+) Service is OK. 7% for service charge is OK based on their good service. Waiter and waitress are so friendly.

(-) Food is not that OK
(-) Too expensive

Conclusion : Will I go back? Only for their salad.

TGI Fridays
Central Park - Tribeca Park
Jl. Letjen S. Parman, Tanjung Duren, Jakarta

Comments