The Uncomfortable Survey

(Let's see if you can get through it. If not, you're too scared about your past. Remember! You have been warned.)


- Shortest relationship:


*a few weeks. He was a sweet tall thin boy. Older and definitely smarter than me.


- Have you ever thought that you were going to marry the person you were dating?


* of course, at least for the last one. We've been dated for about three and half years. Too young too dumb to realize that we're not at the same line. So yeah we broke up.


- Have you ever LOVED someone so much that it hurts?


* I love myself more than I love anyone else. No I'm just kidding.


- Are you happier when you are single or in a relationship?


* In a relationship with the right man #dijelaskan


- Have you ever had your heart broken?


* Many times


- Have you ever broken someone's heart?


* I don't know


- If you could go back in time would you change things to where you could still be with one of your exs?


* no


- Think any of your ex's feel the same way?


* Idk hahaha ask them


- Do you believe that you are nice?


* YES


- Have you dated people who were not good to you?


* yes




- Have you dated someone older than you?

* yes




- Have you dated someone younger than you?

* no but I have fell in love with someone whose 6 years (edit : 8 years) younger than me (not refer to that boy I've met in Guangzhou. Please do not relate my answer to him).


- Do you believe everyone deserves another chance?


* Not all people deserve a second chance


- Believe in love at first sight?


* Yes . It happened when I was 14.


- Ever dated two people at once?


* No


- Do you want to get married?


* yes


- Do you have something to say to any of your exs?


* Should I have something to say to any of my exs?


- Ever stolen someone's boyfriend or girlfriend?


* yes. Damn, forgive me =(


- Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend?


* yes


- Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds?


* It sucks dude

Comments